- All products are added to your cart.
Wildsam Desert Southwest Field Guide
This vast and inspiring western country – from ranch towns and raging rivers to sacred monuments and red rock canyons – stretches the American traveler’s definition of time and space.
Local stories, travel intel and modern lore, including:
- Where to find authentic Navajo rugs
- The best burger-and-shake joint in Moab, Utah
- Historic outlaws and lawmen of note
- Scenic back roads from every southwestern state
- A map of stunning Grand Canyon overlooks
- Intel on seeing New Mexico from a hot air balloon
- Pointers on high desert photography
- Expert selection on retro inns and destination hotels
- Legends and lore from Canyon de Chelly
- An interview with an Arizona shaman