- All products are added to your cart.
Valandre Shocking Blue Neo 850 FP Goose Down -25 Sleeping Bag
As you can see, the interior of the Shocking Blue, is mounted using pre-cut anatomical shaped baffles, but this is not all: Throughout the bag, the baffle height varies, with a smaller height on the leg section and hence an increased height on the body/chest section. The hood of the Shocking Blue is a 3D development, where the outside fabric is connected to the inside, of smaller dimension by a piece named the connecting half moon. On standard constructions, with identical dimensions, the two pieces are connected by stitching the outside and inside fabric together. This creates a cold spot on the forehead. The 3D half moon technique, offers maximum insulation to the extreme forehead. As the Shocking Blue is a cylindrical Tubular Bell design, the draft collar is incorporated like the separation wall between the cockpit and main cabin of an aircraft fuselage. Valandre cut a hole in this down filled wall, big enough to seal off your neck with a down jacket on. An inside operated semi- elastic adjustment system, allows you to close the last micro openings, sealing off the body section perfectly.
- Carry Size: 9.5 L
- Carry Weight: 46.2 oz./1310 g (sm), 48.6 oz./1378 g (md), 52.8 oz./1497 g (md)
- Comfort Rating: 12° F; Limit of Comfort -3° F, Extreme: -44° F
- Fill Weight: 25.7 oz./729 g (sm), 27.5 oz./780 g (md), 29.5 oz./836 g (lg)
- Fill: Goose 850+
- Fits To: 5'6" (sm), 6' (md), 6'6" (lg)
- Liner: Asahi-Kasei anti-static Polyester Rip-Stop - DWR
- Shell: Asahi-Kasei 1.1oz Nylon 6.6 Rip-Stop - DWR
- Size: 39" x 66.9" (sm), 41.7" x 72.8" (md), 44.5" x 78.7" (lg)