- All products are added to your cart.
The Comfort Plus™ air sleeping mat is the non-insulated dual layer version using the award-winning Air Sprung Cell™ technology. With two separate layers of interlocking air chambers, the sleeper can fine-tune the top layer to perfection, and adjust the base layer to accommodate for rough terrain. There is also a built-in redundancy in that, if one side of the mat punctures, the other is still able to function until a repair is made. Perfecting your desired comfort level is super simple with the multi-function valve on both layers of the mat.
- Weight (Regular): 25 oz ≈ Carton of large eggs
- Packed Size Comparison: Burrito with double meat and guac.
- Performance: 2.5 Season – Take this mat out late spring into early fall
- Durability: The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat. It’s a statement of tough love – we make things tough, so you will love them
- R-Value of 2.5
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Liquid extrusion TPU lamination bonds to the mat face fabric more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues common in other mats
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- Tapered mats come with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and two spare silicone one-way valve inserts
- Best Use: Backpacking, Camping, Bike Touring
- Comes with: Tapered Mats Only: Airstream Pumpsack / Stuff Sack and a mat repair kit
- Fabric: 40D Nylon Face Fabric
- R-Value: 2.5
- Season rating: 2.5 Season
- Special: Extrusion TPU Lamination to reduce delamination