Most hiking pants require 4-way stretch—five if you include bad weather. These are made from 88% polyester/12% spandex fabric that shakes off wrinkles, dries in minutes and has an easy drape. The low-rise waistband has belt loops and a hidden drawcord for added adjustability. They feature front drop-in pockets, two back pockets (one drop-in and one zippered) and a security thigh pocket. Straight leg. Inseam is 32" (size 8).
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant blend of polyester and spandex for mobility and easy care with 50+ UPF sun protection; DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture
- Clean low-profile waistband has a hidden drawcord, a button closure and zippered fly
- Straight leg with Vislon® zippered stash pocket on right thigh
- Front drop-in pockets
- Curved back yoke for a flattering fit; one drop-in back pocket and one secure pocket with Vislon® zipper
- Adjustable elastic at cuffs so pant legs can be worn long or short
- Available in 30” and 32” inseams
- 4.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 274 g (9.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.