- All products are added to your cart.
Patagonia Men's Houdini Jacket
Proven protection from the elements, the featherweight nylon Houdini® Jacket is the go-to running shell for weather-resistant protection. Details: adjustable hood, stuffs into zippered chest pocket.
Run, ride, climb—just don’t go without the up-for-anything Houdini® Jacket. It encourages improvisation with its weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric, which blocks wind and withstands abrasion. The slim fit accommodates a baselayer or a light midlayer; the hood cinches with a single pull and won’t pinch your ears; cording, toggles and cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem. It packs snugly into its own small, vertically zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the center-front zipper. With a reflective logo on the left chest and center-back neck.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back at neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.