- All products are added to your cart.
Patagonia Men's Gritstone Rock Pants
Patagonia's burly new Gritstone Rock Pants offer mechanical stretch and a comfortable organic cotton/polyester fabric that has (pay attention to this part) an antimicrobial finish. The OppoSet™ adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit, but we’ve kept the low-profile belt loops for the old school crew. Drop-in pockets lie flat and have breathable mesh pocket bags, and the sleek side pocket has an elastic mesh envelope to hold valuables. An articulated pattern with gusseted crotch enhances movement and comfort under a harness, while the reinforced knees add durability and accommodate knee pads for prolonged aid sessions. The pair of rear pockets add durability when butt-scooting down descent slabs. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps your spilled beer from soaking in.
- Organic cotton/polyester blend offers mechanical stretch with antibacterial and DWR (durable water repellent) finishes to protect, cool, fight odors and keep dry
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with belt loops and OppoSet™ adjustable waist create a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button and pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lie-flat construction for comfort under harness; low-profile side pocket has elastic Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create added durability
- Reinforced knees add durability and accommodate knee pads for aid sessions
- 539 g (1 lb 3 oz)
- 7.9-oz 67% organic cotton/33% polyester stretch canvas with an antibacterial and DWR (durable water repellent) finish