- All products are added to your cart.
Outdoor Trail Maps 14er Series | El Diente/Wilson/Eolus/North Eolus/Sunlight/Windom Map
14ers Series Topographic Hiking Map 16 of 16 covers fourteeners El Diente Peak, Mount Wilson and Wilson Peak on the front side and Mount Eolus, North Eolus, Sunlight Peak and Windom Peak on the back, including all hiking trails in the surrounding areas. This rugged trail map was designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions and includes the following features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant paper
- Ultralight weight – under an ounce
- Detailed 1:30,000 scale (1 inch ≈ ½ mile)
- Distances for all trail segments
- Compact folded size to fit in your pocket – only 3.8” wide by 6.5” tall
- Convenient size and foldability for quick and easy on-trail review – 19” wide by 13” tall unfolded – no more fumbling with huge maps while on the go
- All fourteener trailheads – not just the popular ones – with GPS coordinates
- GPS coordinates for all key trail junctions
- Route difficulty classes for each peak
- UTM 1000 m grid along with latitude-longitude ticks
- Easy-to-read and intuitive
The front of Map 16 shows a large section of the Lizard Head Wilderness containing El Diente Peak, Mount Wilson and Wilson Peak. Access to these fourteeners is shown from the north via the Rock of Ages Trailhead over the Rock of Ages Trail into the Navajo Basin and from the south via Navajo Lake Trailhead and Kilpacker Trailhead via the Navajo Lakes Trail and Kilpacker Creek Trail. Also shown are routes from Woods Lake Campground and Woods Lake Trailhead into Navajo Basin and a primitive route from Lizard Head Trail to the pass south of Wilson Peak.
Shown on the back of Map 16 is a detailed look at the Needle Creek Drainage and Needle Creek Trail from the Needleton Trailhead (trailhead stop along the Durango and Silverton Railroad) into the Chicago Basin - the jumping off point for access to Mount Eolus, North Eolus, Sunlight Peak and Windom Peak. This is Map 16 of 16 14ers Maps covering all Colorado 14ers.