- All products are added to your cart.
Outdoor Trail Maps 14er Series : Pikes Peak Map
14ers Series Topographic Hiking Map 2 of 16 covers fourteener Pikes Peak (west side) on the front of the map and Pikes Peak (east side) on the back, including all hiking trails in the surrounding areas. This rugged trail map was designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions and includes the following features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant paper
- Ultralight weight – under an ounce
- Detailed 1:30,000 scale (1 inch ≈ ½ mile)
- Distances for all trail segments
- Compact folded size to fit in your pocket – only 3.8” wide by 6.5” tall
- Convenient size and foldability for quick and easy on-trail review – 19” wide by 13” tall unfolded – no more fumbling with huge maps while on the go
- All fourteener trailheads – not just the popular ones – with GPS coordinates
- GPS coordinates for all key trail junctions
- Route difficulty classes for each peak
- UTM 1000 m grid along with latitude-longitude ticks
- Easy-to-read and intuitive
Map 2 shows Pikes Peak hiking access from both the west side (front of map) from The Crags Trailhead via Devil's Playground Trail and from the east side (back of map) via Barr Trail from Manitou Springs. Also shown on this map are the Horsethief Park trail system, Elk Park Trail, Severy Creek Trail, French Creek Trail, Bottomless Pit Trail, Manitou Reservoir Trail and other connecting trails and various trailheads in the Pikes Peak area.