- All products are added to your cart.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant – designed for on-trail use in harsh conditions
- 1:60,000 scale (1 in ≈ 0.95 mi)
- Smaller size (4”x7” folded, 27”x19” unfolded) and light weight – under 2 oz
- Trail segment mileages for all trails
- Lat-long coordinates for all trailheads and key trail junctions
- 100 ft contour lines
- Accurate, intuitive and easy-to-use
The Flat Tops Wilderness spans 230,000 acres – the second largest wilderness area in Colorado (second only to the Weminuche Wilderness). This map shows an incredible 400 miles of hiking trails within the wilderness boundary along with another 150 miles of trails in the immediate surrounding areas.