- All products are added to your cart.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant – designed for on-trail use in harsh conditions
- 1:52,000 scale (1 in ≈ 0.8 mi)
- Smaller size (4”x7” folded, 27”x19” unfolded); light weight, under 2 oz
- Trail segment mileages for all trails
- Lat-long coordinates for all trailheads and key trail junctions
- 50 ft contour lines
- Accurate, intuitive and easy-to-use
Spanning 165,000 acres across the Sawatch Range of central Colorado between Aspen and Buena Vista, the Collegiate Peaks Wilderness contains eight of Colorado’s 14er peaks (peaks above 14,000’ elevation) – with a nearby ninth 14er, Mount Elbert, also covered on this map.
With 135 miles of hiking trails within the wilderness area boundary and another 140 miles of trails around it, this map is the key to exploring the central Sawatch Range of Colorado for years to come.
The front side of the map covers the eastern portion of the Wilderness, including Horn Fork Basin, Missouri Basin, the Three Apostles, Mount Yale and the Winfield area. The back of the map shows the western portion of the wilderness, including hiking areas around Mount Elbert, La Plata Basin, Independence Pass, New York Creek, Anderson and Petroleum Lakes, etc.