- All products are added to your cart.
Save your breath for the hike, and cover more miles with the minimal packed size and weight of Vector™. Made for ultralight backpackers who prefer convenience, this pad is nearly as light and small as Tensor™, but adds a few ounces to include a foot pump for adventurers who’d rather not use their breath to inflate their pad after a day on the trail.
With Spaceframe™ Baffles for superior stability and point deflection resistance, and Thermal Mirror™ for quiet warmth, Vector™ is the ultralight, ultra-convenient all-star.
Updated in 2019 with the new Laylow™ zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve for fast deflation.
- 3 inches of stable, cushioned loft.
- Integrated foot pump allows for fast and easy inflation, saving your breath and keeping moisture out of your pad.
- Undulating lateral baffles are the most comfortable and unobtrusive topography for sleeping pads.
- Spaceframe™ Baffles are low-stretch trusses that provide more stability, better point deflection resistance, and a quieter sleep than competitors.
- Premium 20D fabrics shave grams for a minimal pack size and weight.
- Insulated models include Thermal Mirror™ metalized film for ultralight, quiet insulation.
- New Laylow™ Zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjust valve offers customized control over inflation and instant deflation.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Sleeping pad
- Drawstring stuff sack
- Integrated foot pump
- Repair kit
|Minimum Weight||1 lb , 9 oz / 695 g|
|Packed Weight||1 lb , 9 oz / 715 g|
|Packed Size||9.5 x 4.5 in dia / 24 x 12 cm dia|
|Temp Rating||10 to 20F / -12 to -7C|
|Dimensions||76 x 25 x 3.0 in / 193 x 64 x 8 cm|