- All products are added to your cart.
Light My Fire Swedish FireSteel Army 2.0
First developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, the legendary Swedish FireSteel fire starter is the original magnesium alloy fire starter. The Swedish FireSteel fire starter offered the first viable solution to the challenges of starting fires at high-altitudes and in low temperatures. With its ability to ignite flammable gas or liquid directly, the Swedish FireSteel fire starter is perfect for traditional alcohol and modern gas stoves. This has led to its adoption by numerous military units around the world. Manufactured in Sweden by Light My Fire, the 2.0 Army fire starter has evolved with design improvements including a precision stainless steel striker, ergonomic handle, and a built-in emergency whistle.
- Compact fire starter designed to light fires in any conditions; includes built-in emergency whistle
- Provides 2,980-degree C spark in any weather, at any altitude
- Durable, lasts for approximately 12,000 strikes
- Army 2.0 model features improved stainless steel striker and ergonomic handle
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal