- All products are added to your cart.
The Turpentine pattern axe head is designed to make deep cuts. A finger notch near the neck facilitates precision carving for shelter construction and other bushcraft tasks. The 2-lb. axe head is meticulously finished and expertly balanced with a compact, curved 26-inch American hickory handle.
The cutting edge is approximately 3.5-inches in length. Note: all Hults Bruk axes are hand forged, so there may be slight variations from axe to axe.
- The axe head is hand forged at the historic Hults Bruk, a forge that has been in operation since 1697.
- Each axe is made from high-quality Swedish axe steel, expertly tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening.
- Blackened, hand-finished, razor-sharp with a polished edge.
- Curved American hickory handle, sanded, protected with linseed oil and engraved with the HB logo.
- Each axe comes with a premium leather sheath, shipped with a storage box and detailed user’s manual.
Solid Swedish Steel & American Hickory
Head Weight (lbs)
Length with Handle