Designed to strike the balance between daypacks and trekking packs, the Jade 53 is perfect for the trips you actually have the time to take: overnights, long weekends, and four-day, three night stays in the backcountry. The new CrossFlo suspension better supports multi-day loads over long distances, while its ventilated trampoline back panel design keeps you cool on short and long hikes in all kinds of weather.
• Updated CrossFlo Suspension
• Front U-zip main compartment access panel
• Bottom sleeping bag access panel
• Floating, removable top pocket with zippered security pocket and key clip
• Bottom compression straps with quick-release buckles
• Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
• Front bucket pocket for quick gear storage
• Two external stretch water bottle pockets
• Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
• Interior hydration sleeve with hose port
• Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops
• Integrated rain cover
• Cross-over side compression straps
• Sunglass stash on shoulder harness
• Weight: 3.9 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 23.5" x 13.5" x 11.0"