The Zulu 65 is an all-conditions chameleon, providing exceptional ventilation, solid support, and deceptively generous space in the summer, and improved breathability and balance for high-output winter trekking. With 65 liters of space and an adaptable feature set, it can handle all the gear you need for three nights of January snow camping, and a week's worth or more in the middle of September.
• Updated CrossFlo Suspension
• Front U-zip main compartment access panel
• Bottom sleeping bag access panel
• Floating, removable top pocket with zipppered security pocket and key clip
• Dual-density hipbelt and shoulder harness foam for improved heavy load stability
• Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
• Front bucket pocket for quick gear storage
• Two external stretch water bottle pockets
• Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
• Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops
• Integrated rain cover
• Sunglass stash on shoulder harness
• Weight: 4.43 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 26.0" x 13.0" x 12.0"