|Availability:||Out of stock|
Appalachian, Pacific Crest, Continental Divide, Great Himalayan, Machu Picchu, Camino de Santiago … you can hike them all. The Baltoro 85 offers massive capacity and the constantly adapting comfort of Response A3 suspension, allowing you to tackle the longest self-supported trips on your list. With enough room for any expedition load plus the kitchen sink, this 85-liter monster is the largest all-season backpack in our line.
• Vented, formed back panel features LifeSpan foam & silicone lumbar grip zone
• LumbarTune removable 10mm insert offers user-customizable contouring for a precise backpanel fit
• QuickSwap 3D interchangeable pre-curved LifeSpan EVA foam harness & hipbelt in multiple sizes to precisely fit each body
• SideKick ultra-light, removable daypack doubles as hanging reservoir sleeve
• Included removable raincover stowes in its own zippered pocket
• Top-loading design with front U-zip panel access
• Double Barrel lid design with dual zippered pockets on top and security pocket underneath
•SideWinder stowable ergonomic bottle holster
• WeatherShield PU-coated hipbelt accessory pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper
• Girth-hitched compression MultiStraps on bottom double as hipbelt for SideKick daypack
• Dual ice axe loops and upper shock locks for ice tool and trekking pole attachment
• Weight: 5.9 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 34.0" x 19.5" x 15.75"