- All products are added to your cart.
Exped DeepSleep Mat Duo 7.5 Sleeping Pad Medium
The thick double-width self-inflating mat that offers full coverage of a typical two-person tent floor. Brushed 75D fabric is quiet and soft against skin. 3" of open-cell foam provides excellent comfort.
- This pad has an R-value of 8.5, which makes it best for adventures in extreme cold conditions; it provides high levels of insulation from ground
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- 3 in. thick polyurethane foam provides support, comfort and warmth
- Vertical sidewalls create a flat sleeping surface from edge to edge
- Soft, brushed 75-denier fabric is comfortable against the skin, yet durable
- Separate FlatValves™ for inflation and deflation are soft, nonprotruding, extremely reliable and easy to use
- Inflation valve has a 1-way flapper to prevent backflow and a push-pen for micro-adjustment of firmness; when valve is open, expanding foam self-inflates the mat
- Deflation valve features a 1-way flapper and is extra-large for maximum air purge
- Lightweight stuff sack included
- Weight: 115.7 oz. (M); 158 oz. (LW+)
- Dimensions: 40.9" x 72" x 3" (M); 52" x 77.6" x 3" (LW+)
- R-Value: 8.5
- Type: Foam
The DeepSleep Mat Duo 7.5 solves the never-ending debate over paying for a hotel room, sleeping at home and waking up early to get to the trailhead, or getting poor sleep in the back of a vehicle. With an R-value of 8.5, the comfort goes above and beyond any other pad I’ve ever slept on and I no longer dread the cold, and uncomfortable nights that I used to experience sleeping in the back of my car. The DeepSleep features 3 inches of open-cell foam for maximum coziness and warmth. In fact, the DeepSleep is rated down to -45 degrees fahrenheit. I haven’t had the chance to take it out in sub-zero temperatures yet, but I have a feeling I might have an easier time convincing my partner to join me in sleeping at the trailhead the night before an ice climbing adventure with this pad in hand! This is not a backpacking sleeping pad - as part of EXPED’s Basecamp series, it is meant for the couple who values getting a good night’s sleep over being light and fast. When deflated and stowed away into its oversized stuff sack, the DeepSleep Duo LW+ measures in at roughly 2.5 feet by 1 foot and weighs just under ten pounds.