- All products are added to your cart.
ENO Vulcan Underquilt
For extreme conditions, the Vulcan Under Quilt uses Primaloft® Synergy Continuous Filament Insulation for superior warmth, softness and loft. The Vulcan's differentially cut construction adapts to the natural contours of the body, keeping drafts out and comfort levels up. The full length quilt, complete with adjustable shockcord suspension, is thermally efficient, protecting you from your toes to your chin, while its DWR finish creates a moisture resistant barrier. Packing down to a travel-friendly size in an included nylon stuff sack, the Vulcan also boasts incredible compressibility.
Whether you're in Alaska or the Alps, the Vulcan will keep your love for the outdoors and cold conditions simultaneously alight.
- 35-45 ºF Temperature Rating
- *Hammock sold separately*
- Nylon shell with DWR Finish, Nylon Taffeta Inner
- Warm Primaloft Synergy Continuous Filament Insulation
- 750 fb Duck Down Insulation
- Universal Fit for all hammocks
- Compatible with all ENO Hammocks
- Nylon compression stuff sack
|Material(s)||Nylon Ripstop w/DWR shell, Nylon Taffeta inner|
|User Height||Up to 6'|
|Stuffed dimensions||14"x 7"|
|Stored dimensions||12"x 13"|
|Best use||Family/car camping & cold weather backpacking|
Happy with the quality, happy with the warmth. It's probably pretty true to the temp rating, I don't think I'd use it in anything under 25 degrees, but everyone sleeps differently.