- All products are added to your cart.
The Fuego is Cotopaxi's quintessential down insulation layer. It’s made with responsibly sourced, water-resistant 800-fill down, making it the lightweight jacket we can’t seem to take off from fall through spring. We even take it camping in the summer. This versatility comes courtesy of its streamlined fit, toasty down insulation, and DWR-finished ripstop nylon shell. We also added a built-in scuba hood and elastic binding throughout, further sealing out the cold. The assortment of stash pockets provides space for all your essentials.
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- 800-fill RDS-certified, water-resistant down
- 20D mini-ripstop nylon lining
- Full-length front zipper
- Streamlined, athletic fit
- Scuba-style hood
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Included stuff sack