With a sleek rechargeable design and excellent fore-aft balance, the 200-lumen Black Diamond Sprinter Headlamp is a versatile, all-weather light that's ideal for high-impact use on the trail or the skin track. A red taillight strobe in the rear adds visibility in urban areas but can be turned off when you’re on the trails. The lithium polymer battery recharges through a USB port in 5 hours, and a stormproof design keeps it going strong in any weather with regulation for constant illumination throughout the battery life.
- 1 TriplePower LED with 200 lumens (max setting) projects a strong, oval beam
- Red taillight strobe with on/off programmability for visibility in urban areas
- Powered by a lithium polymer rechargeable battery (5-hour USB charge time)
- Settings include full strength, dimming and strobe
- Regulated for constant illumination on all brightness settings
- IPX4: Storm proof—Tested to withstand rain and sleet from any angle.
Weight With Batteries : 105 g (3.7 oz)
Max Distances : [High] 50 m
[Low] 2 m
Max Burn Time : [Low] 42 H
[Average] 24 H
[High] 4 H
Batteries : Rechargeable lithium polymer