- All products are added to your cart.
Black Diamond 9.4 x 60m Gold Climbing Rope
By combining a 2X2 sheath that's burly enough to withstand every day abuse with a versatile diameter equally suited for hard redpoint burns or projecting sessions, the 9.4 hits the sweet spot for climbers who demand performance and need reliability. The rope also features an easily identifiable middle marker and handling that knots easily and feeds through a belay device smoothly.
- 2X2 Woven Sheath—Utilizing a 2X2 weave construction, our standard sheath is built to withstand everyday use
- Durability and Handling Balance—Purpose-built to balance both durability and great handling, our ropes are not too stiff and not too soft, giving you a great feeling rope that knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease, yet holds up to a barrage of use
- Rope Dynamic Elongation0.34
- Rope Factor Falls7
- Rope Half MarkYes
- Rope Impact Force8 kN
- Rope Sheath Slippage-0.001
- Rope Static Elongation0.084
- Rope TypeSingle
- Rope Weight Per Meter58 g (2.05 oz)
Note: All climbing gear is final sale. Due to safety issues, climbing gear cannot be returned.